Hello Everyone. It’s time to celebrate the 101st 4th of July festival by bidding on exciting auction items. Bidding will start on Monday June 26 at 9:00am and end on July 4 at 6:00pm.
There are lots of items to choose from this year. Take a sneak peak below at a couple of prizes in this year’s auction! Once you bid on items, make sure to keep an eye on them, so that you are not out-bid!! Good Luck to all!!
To view all the items in this year’s auction and to bid on items, please visit: https://sndusa2023.ggo.bid
The fine print details:
- Except for gift cards and unless otherwise noted, auction items are pick-up only at the rear of the Sisters of Notre Dame, 1601 Dixie Highway, Covington, KY 41011.
- Pick-ups begin Wednesday, July 5 after 9:00 a.m. Contact Margie to schedule your pick-up time at 859-392-8229 or [email protected].
- The online auction is hosted through GreaterGiving. You will create an account and provide your card payment information upfront. This system is secure and we at the Sisters of Notre Dame will not have access to your credit card details.
- If you are the highest bidder when the auction automatically closes at 6 p.m. on July 4, we will charge your card and contact you via email to schedule a pick-up date and time (check your spam folder just in case).
- If there is an error with your payment, we will contact you by phone the evening of July 4 and ask for you to revise your payment information by 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 5, 2023. If we do not hear from you by then, we will contact the second highest bidder. Contact Margie at 859-392-8229, Beth at 859-392-8103, or the front desk at 859-291-2040 if you need to revise your payment info.